Barenblood of Stonemaul discusses his view on many things World of Warcraft, including loot, frustrations, interesting things on Azeroth, guild dynamics, and many other of WoW's little things that seem to be ignored. He seeks to bring your attention to these things to make you laugh, cheer, and even give him some ideas when things aren't going as well as they should. So come and read, you will be glad you took the time, and maybe you will even learn something in the process.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Returning from my trip, the end of summer, and hitting outland for the 3rd time.

Hello readers, I have come back from a nice relaxing trip to Long Beach Island, off the coast of New Jersey. It was just what the doctor ordered to usher in the last week of summer. There was lots to do, from relaxing at the beach, enjoying a Broadway themed ice cream show, to racking up tickets at the arcade, this vacation was a hit in my book. To rent a house for next summer, I recommend Newbern Realty Company. These guys have helped my family get a really good price on a nice rental home every year, so hit them up.

Alas, however, summer is coming to an end. However, when I mean summer, I mean summer vacation from school. It does, however, feel like a bitter-sweet moment. Considering this will be my senior and final year of high school, this will be my last official summer. I have no idea what the new school year will bring, but I hope it goes by fast. To many of the people I call my friends have moved on to become college students, and I want to join them. It is always a sad moment to have to admit that it is time to start getting up early, time to start worrying about homework, being unable to pull late nights, and not having full, free days.

However, I think it is time to get to Warcraft, shall we. So on my Warlock, I hit 61 yesterday. Which means I have been in Outland for a little while now. It seems to have lost its flair on my 3rd toon hitting it, and has actually become irritating. It is partly my own fault, well mostly my own fault. I have made tons and tons of Death Knights on various realms just to pass time, and well I kinda ruined the initial part of Outland to the point that Its gotten plain boring. But I think if I get farther into it, say hitting Zangarmarsh, I will become entertained again.

Well that is all for today folks, thanks for reading :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment